B Holding Group Foundation Inc. is dedicated to reducing health disparities in communities across the USA.
We specifically work on social marketing, family planning and STI/HIV/AIDS prevention to reduce health disparities among (a) Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men, in particular Black, Latinx, and American Indian/Alaska Native men, (b) Black cisgender women, (c) Transgender women, (d) Youth and Young Adults aged 13–24 years and (e) People who inject drugs.
Our goal is to (a) prevent new HIV infections, (b) reduce unplanned pregnancies, (c) leverage data to advance health disparities research and (d) reduce health disparities and inequities.
B Holding Group Foundation Inc. creates this impact by leveraging:
- SOCIAL-MEDIA FOCUSED INFORMATION DISTRIBUTION
- Utilize digital and social media to increase awareness of sexual health and family planning information through carefully curated, engaging content,
- HEALTH CENTERED EVENTS
- Conduct events to reduce stigma by engaging the community fun, status-neutral activities, increase community-level awareness of HIV status through free rapid HIV testing, and increase access to HIV prevention products and services through the distribution of condoms, and linkages to care for those seeking treatment
- DEVELOP A PIPELINE OF DIVERSE PUBLIC HEALTH CHANGE MAKERS
- Support HBCU Ambassadors: A collective of diverse aspiring public
health leaders and advocates, to develop age-appropriate,
linguistically and culturally informed, accessible, inclusive, data-driven interventions and activities to increase safe sex on college campuses
- DATA-DRIVEN HEALTH ADVANCEMENT
- Leverage data to contribute to health disparities research and
advocacy to reduce STI, HIV and unintended pregnancies among our priority populations.
COMMUNITIES IMPROVED INCLUDE